Ah, newly-wedded bliss. Nothing beats it, I am quite sure. On second thought, by the amount of sheer joy Kaleb gets from playing it, I'm guessing a new XBox360 is pretty stiff competition.
I still am in awe that I ended up with the ever so dreamy, witty, kind, and genuine Kaleb Domeyer. I am sure he would rather I use adjectives like "tough," "rugged," and "strong" when describing him - which he is - but deep down inside Kaleb Domeyer is a real softy. But lets keep that between us.
Truth be told the only reason I am starting this blog is because Stephanie Petersen (Harnish) deleted her Facebook account and I desperately miss being up to date on what is going on in that lovely woman's life.
Stephanie, my dear, you are by far one of my most favorite people. Praise God for being good enough to see fit that we cross paths. My entire walk was strengthened in 2007, through our friendship. Love you tons, pray for you often.
Leslie Domeyer! I'm so glad you set up this blog. I miss you! I am so thankful to have you as a friend, and we better still be friends when we're old and gray! I love you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. That wedding picture is gorgeous. You should post more.
Will do! This weekend.
ReplyDeleteOld and gray? DEAL.