Generally I think Brady looks so much like his daddy that there can't possibly be any room for my traits. Until this picture. Now, those are MY eyes. Perhaps that is why this picture became an instant favorite even though its quality is lacking.
If my traits can be found in something so innately adorable, then I must be doing alright.
Brady does look like Kaleb, that is for sure. He is handsome like his dad. I do, however, see you in Brady......Leslie.....a lot. You're right about his eyes and he has several expressions that are similar to you that you may not even notice, but I see them all the time. Then again, I remember you as a baby as if it were yesterday.
Brady does look like Kaleb, that is for sure. He is handsome like his dad. I do, however, see you in Brady......Leslie.....a lot. You're right about his eyes and he has several expressions that are similar to you that you may not even notice, but I see them all the time. Then again, I remember you as a baby as if it were yesterday.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom