Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Kid is on the Move!

I can not believe I spent so much time in front of a computer screen before March 1, 2012. Being a Stay at Home Mom is glorious. I have had some tiny boughts of house fever, but once I start feeling that isolation, I just call up one of my really dear friends and make it a point to get together with them.

Crystal, one of my bestest friends from college, stopped by Friday to catch up and visit with us.


Aren't they absolutely adorable? Don't worry, I gave Crystal so much flack for not having kids so Brady can have some ready made BFFs that I wouldn't be surprised if she went right home and decided to do something about it. I kid. But one can always dream, right?

After bath time and before baby massage time Thursday night Brady decided it was time to turn over. He was ridiculously excited about it until he realized doing so meant he was stuck on his tummy (this boy does not enjoy tummy time). So being the loving mother I am, I ran and got my camera to document the event while he screamed for help. 


He is getting so loooong. I wonder where he gets that from? 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Brady! That's so fun that Crystal came for a visit. She does look good with a kid in her lap... :)

    ReplyDelete