Things have slowed down considerably since I stopped working last week. I'm starting to find somewhat of a groove and am loving spending all day caring for my family and snuggling my little one. I'm still not in the running for World's Best Homemaker, but I'm slowly rising in the ranks. I have a whole bunch of projects I would love to tell you all about, but I am going to start a different blog to do so and keep this one centered around documenting my little family during this special time.
Here is a brief synopsis of what my darling little guy has been up to the past week:
Much to his amusement, Brady has recently found his tongue and is rarely found with out it sticking out of his mouth. He sticks it out with such strain and determination. It makes me think I've been sticking out my tongue all wrong the past 26 (WHAT? When in the world did that happen?) years.
The best part is his reaction when I stick my tongue out back at him. He lights up and lets out an the most precious baby laugh you ever did hear.
This one doesn't have any trouble reminding me exactly how blessed I am to be at home with him on my hip.
This past week we decided to introduce some rice cereal. Brady still isn't sold on the idea, so I think we might hold off for a couple more weeks.
At one point he completely gave up and assumed this position in protest:
And I'll leave you with an image of my favorite little baby practicing his superhero flying skills.
Praise the Lord for Boppies. Otherwise, tummy time would be Baby Guantanamo!





Baby Brady is my big boy. So cute! I love how he protested rice with his thumb in his mouth. And the superhero pose on the boppie melted my heart!
ReplyDelete"If my name was baby Brady
And I was a little baby.....
I would be my granma's boy"
*Sigh!*
-Grandma Sue
Cuuuuute :)
ReplyDeleteSome tips I learned for encouraging the rice cereal, and oatmeal, is adding a little cinnamon. Ronan LOVED when I added it, and breastmilk too.
Love keeping up with you :)
Oooo I will have to try that! Thanks!
DeleteI love that you regularly post photos, etc. online so I can keep up with your little family. I'm so happy for you - that you have the opportunity to stay home with Braden. Cherish every moment because they go by so quickly.
ReplyDeleteI will be up to visit in person soon! Auntie Laurie sends her love to all of you!
Thanks Auntie Laurie! I am glad that we can keep you up to date. We're looking forward to seeing you real soon!
Delete